Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter

Representing the 1st District of New Hampshire

Home Heating Assistance

I have worked in Congress to increase funding for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), which provides funds for New Hampshire's Fuel Assistance Program.

If you or someone you know is having a hard time affording the cost of home heating fuel this winter, New Hampshire's Fuel Assistance Program may be able to help.

How can I find out if I am eligible for fuel assistance?
Contact the Community Action Agency in your area. Click here for a list of Community Action Agencies across New Hampshire.

For more information, you can also contact the New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning: