I am proud to serve all veterans who call the First District of New Hampshire their home.
Below, I have provided a selection of links to local and national resources for veterans. If you would like to see some of the recent work I have been doing in Congress on behalf of our soldiers and veterans, please click here. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Local Health Care:-
- NH Manchester VA Medical Center
- VA New England Health Care System
- Conway VA Community Based Outpatient System
- Portsmouth VA Community Based Outpatient System
- Somersworth VA Community Based Outpatient System
- Tilton VA Community Based Outpatient System
National Health Care:
- VA Health Benefits and Services
- MyHealthVet Program
- Women Veterans Health Care
- 2012 Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents
- Report TRICARE fraud
Local Mental Health:
National Mental Health:
- National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Vet Center Home Page
- Women's Trauma Recovery Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- New Hampshire Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans History Project
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Disabled American Veterans
- American Legion
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- National League of Families (POW/MIA)
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- How can I get verification for my veteran-owned small business?
- What other services are available to me?